Spontaneous Combustion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FUN & FUNDS - Sloop pillage contest rules

5 posters

Go down

FUN & FUNDS - Sloop pillage contest rules Empty FUN & FUNDS - Sloop pillage contest rules

Post by Biapalha Tue 26 Aug 2008, 7:28 pm

sunny

PILLAGE for the flag, MAKE money, WIN prizes and… HAVE FUN!!!!!

We are having a fund raising sloop pillage contest to see who can have the most poe in the hold after a pillage is over and the booty itself has been split.

You can register till August 28th. The event will take place on Friday, August 29th from 5PM game time till 12PM game time.

In order to register, reply to this post. If it really doesn’t work, you can send me a tell or email me: [url=mailto://biapalha@gmail.com]biapalha@gmail.com[/url]. You will have to leave a retainer of 3k, which will be returned to you IN FULL at the end, regardless of how much you make, PROVIDED you have your ship inspected and are still a competitor at deadline. Feel free to take a screenshot when you give me the money.

RULES

1. Register till Aug 28th. You must enter pirate name (mandatory), sloop name and port of departure of your choice.

2. Be aboard the sloop between 5PM and 8PM game time on Friday, 29th. You can have nothing but small cbs, grog, swill and, or, rum aboard. You can start from 5PM onwards AS SOON AS I inspect your sloop. Send me a tell, I’ll be online. You will have to make my alt Fruitad FO in your crew for the 2m inspection at the beginning and at the end. Then, just dump me,:-))!

You can pillage with bots and, or, other players, only the entrant must always be aboard during pillage time and s/he alone is allowed to manage hold and booty.

3. Pillage for as long as you like till deadline (30m tolerance will be allowed).

You can port, divide booty and leave ship – locked – and continue pillage later, if you wish.

4. You can divide the booty as many times as you wish or leave it till the end.

You CANNOT add to booty. You have to sell all commodities from booty BEFORE division except small cbs, swill, grog and, or, rum. Selling these from the booty is up to you.

5. During the pillage, you can restock if you wish, but you cannot sell stock nor use the hold for any other purposes.

6. Port, divide booty, don’t take any money from hold, don’t sell your stock and leave sloop locked till Saturday 5AM game time. At that time I’ll inspect ships. In case you can’t be here, we’ll make arrangements for ship to be inspected at a different time, provided no-one touches it.

7. Results will be posted till Sunday 5PM game time.

GOOD LUCK!!

This contest is meant to get funds for flag. The amount of poe in the hold will be your donation AND your score.

Minimum participants: 6

PRIZES

6 participants

1st prize – plain dhow queen

2nd prize- small chest jocolor

7-11 participants

2nd prize - plain sloop jocolor

3rd prize – small chest geek

12-17 participants

2nd prize - plain sloop jocolor

3rd prize – small chest and 100 small cbs geek

4th prize – 50 units of rum Basketball

18 or more participants

1st prize – plain WBking queen

2nd prize - plain sloop plus sloop painting at scrim (you can choose from red, white, yellow, blue, green, light green, aqua, grey, brown or orange). queen

3rd prize – small chest and 100 small cbs jocolor

4th prize – 50 units of rum geek

5th prize – 100small cbs Basketball

GOOD LUCK ALL!! PILLAGE A LOT AND HAVE FUN!!!

flower

P.S. Thx Bety for donating dhow or WB. Hopefully it will be a WB...
Biapalha
Biapalha
Queen

Number of posts : 135
Crew : The Sage Coastguard
Home Isle : Scrimshaw
Registration date : 2008-08-10

Back to top Go down

FUN & FUNDS - Sloop pillage contest rules Empty Re: FUN & FUNDS - Sloop pillage contest rules

Post by Biapalha Wed 27 Aug 2008, 8:38 am

SANDI has registered cheers and i'll give her a brand old stick if she needs one!
Biapalha
Biapalha
Queen

Back to top Go down

FUN & FUNDS - Sloop pillage contest rules Empty Re: FUN & FUNDS - Sloop pillage contest rules

Post by Kait Wed 27 Aug 2008, 9:31 am

Sign me up!
Kait
Kait
Princess

Number of posts : 26
Crew : Dynamite Residue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 27 Aug 2008, 6:22 pm

Basketball sign up jcrr (the smelly guy ) ty if u find me a renownd sailor, gunner , carpenter and bilger =D

Back to top Go down

Post by Montage Fri 29 Aug 2008, 7:14 pm

I'll do it
Montage
Montage
Prince

Number of posts : 6
Crew : Oomph

Back to top Go down

FUN & FUNDS - Sloop pillage contest rules Empty RESULTS

Post by Biapalha Sun 31 Aug 2008, 5:18 am

In spite of being sorry Sad most of you couldn't make it, I am proud to announce that both SANDI and MONTAGE were absolutely out of this world alien !!!!

She won the small chest (6,512 points) and he the dhow (16,317 points).

Our Queen queen will present the awards soon.

GRATS BOTH!!

flower
Biapalha
Biapalha
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Wickedwench Sun 31 Aug 2008, 7:36 pm

I would love to but YPP in all forms seems to have crashed.... i had planned to do it Sunday afternoon, well when Sandi wakes up and makes an appearance lol
Wickedwench
Wickedwench
Queen

Number of posts : 202
Crew : Crimson Assurance

Back to top Go down

Post by Krynda Sun 31 Aug 2008, 8:07 pm

Seems like a realy major outage, been dead nearly 12 hours...
Krynda
Krynda
Princess

Number of posts : 561
Crew : Whisked
Home Isle : Admiral

http://theflag.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

FUN & FUNDS - Sloop pillage contest rules Empty Sorry for the delay...

Post by Biapalha Sat 06 Sep 2008, 11:05 pm

MONTAGE donated the dhow back to flag bounce and Wickedwench is still trying to find SANDI to give her the chest, Shocked .

Next month we'll have another sloop pillage event.

I'd like suggestions/comments in order to have more people participate.

flower
Biapalha
Biapalha
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down